- The health and safety of our staff and patients is our primary concern during this crisis. We are closely monitoring the evolving situation and are still here to help you!
- Our Hackensack office is open Monday – Friday from 9a – 5p for patients with orthopedic emergencies or urgent cases.
- If you, or someone you know, is experiencing an orthopedic emergency you can walk in to the Hackensack office or call us at 201-343-2277, option 1. We are here to help patients avoid going to the Emergency Room or an Urgent Care facility during this time.
- We are contacting patients that have scheduled appointments to determine if they A.) need to be seen in person B.) can use our telemedicine services, or C.) are able to wait until normal office hours have resumed.
- We will continue to provide the best and safest care possible to our patients and community during this crisis! Stay Healthy!
For more information, visit the CDC website.
We Provide State-of-the-Art Orthopedic Care.
There are many reasons why Active Orthopedics and Sports Medicine has become one of the most prestigious and fastest growing orthopedic practices in the state. Every one of our Physicians is Board-Certified and Fellowship-Trained. Our highly trained doctors work as a team, allowing us to share a great wealth of experience and expertise leading to better, more comprehensive care and consistently better outcomes for each of our patients, regardless of injury.
Yes! We participate with most major insurance plans!
Yes! We participate with most major insurance plans.
"Pain Free" Starts Here.
Be seen within 24 hours. Flexible appointments.
Or call — 844 228 4836