Our Highly Skilled Surgeons Perform the Very Latest Procedures to Help Restore Articular Cartilage
An Unmatched Multidisciplinary Team
Working together to share knowledge and experience, the Active Orthopedics & Sports Medicine team is comprised of highly trained physicians in every area of orthopedics and sports medicine. They each bring a breadth of expertise that other orthopedic practices simply can’t match, including advanced procedures such as cartilage restoration.
Problem Areas that Cartilage Restoration Can Improve
The knee is the most common area for cartilage restoration. Ankle and shoulder problems may also be treated. The most common procedures for cartilage restoration are:
- Microfracture Drilling
- Biocartilage implantation (Arthrex)
- Cartiform (Arthrex)
- DeNovo NT (Zimmer)
- Autologous Chondrocyte Implantation (ACI)/Matrix
- Autologous Chondrocyte Implantation (MACI)
- Osteochondral Autograft Transplantation
- Osteochondral Allograft Transplantation
- Articular Cartilage Restoration
Meet Our Cartilage Restoration Experts
Our Vast Experience in Treating Injuries and Conditions Is Second to None
We participate with most major insurance plans!
Yes! We participate with most major insurance plans.